Coffee Package Bags with Valve
|FOB Price:||US $0.01-0.1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||20,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20,000 Pieces||US $0.01-0.1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100000 PCS/Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: P1004
- Feature: Moisture Proof, Recyclable, Bio-Degradable
- Shape: Square Bottom Bag
- Raw Materials: Polypropylene Plastic Bag
- Certificate: ISO9001:2008
- Usage: Packaging Bag
- Transport Package: in Carton
- Origin: Shanghai, China
- Application: Food
- Material: Laminated Material
- Making Process: Plastic Packaging Bags
- Bag Variety: Upright Bag
- Printing: Gravnre Printing
- Trademark: Hombo
- Specification: Customized
- HS Code: 3923210000
|Product Name||coffee package bags with valve|
|Style||stand up bag|
|Size||width: 12cm, height: 27cm, thickness:0.18mm|
|Printing||rotogravure printing up to 10 colors|
|Feature||resistant to moisture, vapor, odor, and puncture|
|Quality||food grade material|
|usage||every kind of pet product, including dog food, dog treats, cat food, bird seed, fish food, horse feed, indoor pet food, outdoor pet and animal feed, vitamins and medicine for animals.|
1. Plastic Packaging Bag Styles:
2. Four Steps to Successful Product PackagingWe help our customers determine the perfect packaging for their products. This process consists of four steps:
1) Material Structure
The right material structure for packaging your product is based on several factors. We work together to find the best solution using these criteria:
- Type of product. What are you packaging, and what properties does it have? Is it a powder, liquid, sharp, heavy, greasy, oily, etc.?
- Visibility. Do you want to be able to see your product completely, have a clear window for some visibility, or should your packaging be completely opaque?
- Weight. How much of your product will go into each pouch? Sample weights include 150 grams, 1 pound, 5 pounds, etc.
- Style. What style of packaging bag do you prefer?
- Features. Do you need special features like hang holes, tear notches, zippers, gas release valves, resealability, or other functionality?
- Conditions. What kind of conditions will your packaged product be subjected to throughout your supply chain? Does your pouch need to withstand heat, high risk of puncture, rough handling, or other potentially damaging environments?
Once you've determined the material structure for your packaging, you need to define the relative size of your pouch. It can be challenging to know what the best size is for your product, but we're here to help you from our variety of stock and custom sizes.
When you've chosen the right material and size for your food packaging bag, it's time for design. You can provide completed artwork for us to use, or work with our graphic design team to create the perfect look for your product. Here's what we'll need when you submit your final design: digital versions in Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop file format.
You've chosen the material, size, and design that will best showcase your product. Time to manufacture your packaging!
Normal lead time for custom printed stand up pouches is 2-3 weeks after artwork approval. Here's how that breaks down:
- Week 1: Printing cylinders are created.
- Weeks 2: The inner liners are printed and the layers are run.
- Weeks 3: The layers are laminated together and converted into the finished pouch size.
Shanghai Hombo Industrial Co., Ltd.
Shanghai Hombo Industrial Co., Ltd. is a custom manufacturer of special printing products which include membrane switch, overlay & panel, nameplate and sticky label for OEMs in industries ranging from home appliance, medical equipment, industrial control, electronic instrument, fitness equipment. Moreover, in order to expand the business with our professional advantage, we are also the manufacturer of packaging bag for food and beverage manufacturers.
Our capabilities include digital printing, automatic and semi-automatic screen printing, prototyping, inspection, production assembly, in circuit and functional testing, RF/EMI shielding, embossing, texturing, hard coating, graphic design and development assistance, top and sub surface printing, and backlit graphics are available along with multiple termination options.
With its development and accumulation, now we are working with more than 100 regular customers all over the world, it is their trust encourage us to assist our customers with better solutions.
Q1: What's your Products Range?
Our Main products:
1) Food bags for coffee, coffee beans, coffee powder, herbal,spices, sauces, meat, frozen food, pet food,seafood, juice, noshes, cake etc, nearly including all kinds of foods
2) Commodity bags for commodities, such as washing powder, pool powder,concrete,cat litter bag etc
3) Garment bags, mainly for underwear, socks, T-shirts
4) Chemical bags, and medical bags
5) Carrier bags with handles, ropes, or hanger hole
6) Styles available: Stant up bag, three sides sealed bag, quad sides sealed bag, back center sealed bag, back corner sealed bag, heat cutting bag, cold cutting bag,strange shape bag, bag with valve, spout,zipper,etc.
Q2: Are you a manufacturer?
Yes. We have been in providing professional solutions in printing and packaging industry over 10 years.
4200 sqm factory with a 4 floors production departments(including printing,laminated,extra edge cutting,material folding,heat seal,QC,packing etc),we have more than 50 production machines and more than 200 workers.
Q3:Do you have stock products to sell?
No. We work on customer's order. That means, size, materials, quantity, design, packaging solution,etc will depend on your requested. Obviously, your logo can be printed on the products.
Q4:What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
1) Bag type.
2 )Material structure and thickness.
3) Application of the packaging.
4) Bag size(Width & Length & Gusset).
5) The printing area and color.
6) If it is possible, please also provide with pictures or designs for checking. Samples will be best to clarifying. If not, we will recommend relevant products with details for reference.
Q5:What kind of format is available for artwork and printing?
The popular ones: PDF, CDR, AI, PSD.
Resolution: no less than 1200PI and the higher, the better.
Q6:How many days will samples be finished? And how about the mass production?
Generally, 3-5 days for samples making.
The lead time of mass production will depend on quantity, production art, etc. FYL, 7-15 days for 20,000pcs stand up bags.
Q7:Do you inspect the finished products?
Yes. Each step of production and finished products will be carried out inspection by QC department before shipping.
Q8:How do you ship the finished products?
By couriers: TNT, DHL, FedEx, UPS, etc.
Mr. Jason Chang Foreign Trade Manager
Mobile: +86 159 0052 6263
Shanghai Hombo Industrial Co., Ltd.
Add: 9th Floor, No.35, Lane 800, Meijiabang Rord, Songjiang District,
Shanghai 201600, China
Tel: +86 21 57791111 ext. 8012 Fax: +86 21 67898089
Let's move your project from concept to reality!
All you need to do is send us a few details about your project